All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes 10 lectures in a light, entertaining style, with each lecture building on the previous one -- making it easy for the reader to comprehend the vastly complicated functions of the circulatory system. The length of the text has intentionally been kept short; it is neither exhaustively complete r over--simplified. It is enriched by details about basic biologic mechanisms and clever ways nature has solved a problem or achieved a result.
- Author(s)Robert E. Mehler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Inc.
- Content Note55 illustrations, glossary, index
- Weight250 g
- Width212 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.