All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow the Computer Changed History examines the development of the computer, how it works, and how it has become a standard machine used in businesses, homes, and industries. Features include essential facts, a glossary, selected bibliography, websites, source tes, and an index, plus a timeline and maps, charts, and diagrams. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Essential Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
- Author(s)Therese Naber
- PublisherEssential Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEssential Library of Inventions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssential Library
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.