All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMusic insider and progressive activist Danny Goldberg has spent decades tuning into the rhythms and voices that speak straight to the hearts and desires of American youth. In that time, one fact has become increasingly clear: America's venerable political leaders are too often tone deaf. In this startling, provocative book, Goldberg shows how today's professional public servants have managed to achieve thing less that the indefensible, wholesale alienation of an entire generation. Goldberg authoritatively dissects the disconnect between politics and young voters' - Time Out NY'
- Author BiographyDanny Goldberg is a longtime music executive and political activist. He coproduced and codirected the rock documentary No Nukes and has written for the Los Angeles Times, the Nation, AlterNet, and others. He lives in New York City and is an ACLU officer and board member. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Danny Goldberg
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRDV Books
- Weight379 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.