CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionWith the wind in his hair, and blowing his hooter, Along came the prince on the back of a scooter. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, please let down your hair! Called the prince from down on the bottom stair...But Rapunzel just sat - As still as a wall; She didn't think much of the prince at all. Rapunzel sits on the sixteenth floor of an inner city block, bored, dreaming and looking out at the rain. No one can rouse her from her apathy, t the milkman or the postman or the baker or her aunt - or even the prince. But when at last a letter is delivered, it contains news that has Rapunzel on her feet again. She has a new job at the library! And suddenly her life is busy, sparkling, exciting and stimulating. For despite her long hair and her ravishing looks, she loved thing better than reading good books!
- Author BiographyWENDY MEDDOUR is the author and illustrator of A Hen in the Wardrobe and The Black Cat Detectives in the Cinnamon Grove series for Frances Lincoln. The series has been critically acclaimed, and A Hen in the Wardrobe won the John C Laurence Award for writing that improves relations between races. It was also shortlisted for the BranfordBoase Award for an outstanding first novel. She is also the author of the bestselling Wendy Quill books and writes and paints from her home in Wiltshire. REBECCA ASHDOWN PETRIE was born in West Sussex and grew up right by the sea. After working as a graphic & motion designer, filmmaker and freelance vector artist for years, she has returned to traditional image making and illustration. Her work currently combines a mix of drawing, printmaking and collage with digital techniques. How the Library Saved Rapunzel is her first book for Frances Lincoln.
- Author(s)Wendy Meddour
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date30/08/2016
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width240 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Ashdown Petrie
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.