All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrench artist Henri Matisse gradually turned away from traditional drawing and painting to adopt a radical but simple approach to art. In How the Snail Found Its Colours, the story of a snail's search for the right colour for its shell helps us understand how Matisse refined his technique and how the selection of particular colours and shapes was the key to his art.
- Author(s)Jeong-Yi Kee
- PublisherThe ChoiceMaker Pty Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleStories of Art
- Place of PublicationCampsite
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig and Small Publishing
- Content NoteColour
- Width246 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byScott Forbes
- Illustrator(s)Mi-Ran Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.