All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a tornado? Why does it sw? How is a hurricane created? Find out in this velty-packed introduction to our planet's weather. Tackling both rmal and extreme scenarios, this is an entertaining and enlightening exploration of the world's weather. With bright, friendly illustrations, plus pop-ups, pull-tabs, and booklets, this interactive book stimulates learning and encourages children to think about how humans can influence the Earth's climate.
- Author BiographyChristiane Dorion is a writer and educational consultant who has taught about sustainable development for more than twenty years. She lives in England. Beverley Young has exhibited paintings in galleries across the U.K. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Christiane Dorion
- PublisherTemplar Books
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemplar Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width277 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beverley Young
- Format DetailsPop-up book,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.