All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the multi-award-winning series, this fun-filled activity book is crammed with stickers, colouring, word-searches, mazes, puzzles and more. The activities are designed to reinforce learning of the amazing facts from the core books. Bound to keep kids amused for hours on end!
- Author BiographyChristiane Dorion is a writer and educational consultant who has taught sustainable development for over 20 years. She coordinated the WWF UK Primary Education programme, and has written a number of children's books about the environment.
- Author(s)Autumn Internal,Christiane Autumn Internal,Christiane Dorion
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleHow the
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight246 g
- Width4 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine239 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beverley Young
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.