All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKw it all, from how the sun shines to how the pyramids were built. The workings of the world -- revealed. This essential title provides children with all the information they need to kw how the world works. Lavish, eye-catching design and illustration are paired with succinct, to-the-point text to explain how a vast range of stuff happens. Encyclopaedic in scope but fresh and exciting in presentation, this is a great-value, information-packed book about a comprehensive range of topics.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is a best-selling author who has written hundreds of articles and over 100 books. Clive's titles also include The Murder Map Mystery, Tomb Hunter, The Cosmic Toaster and Espionage and Disinformation. For Kingfisher, his recent titles include The Kingfisher Football Encyclopedia, The Book Of Bad Things and Think Again. Clive lives in Manchester, England.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edition StatementExport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.