All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an insightful collection of essays from some of the world's best kwn movers and shakers on at how we can help change the world. Tackling the momentous question of how individuals can envision and enact positive change, this volume brings together a collection of 101 essays from some of today's most table thinkers, leaders, artists, and writers - including Tony Blair, George W. Bush, Al Gore, and Barack Obama - focusing on the large problems of modern society, as well as the little challenges people face every day. Covering everything from religion, poverty, and ecomic and environmental upheaval, to individual consciousness, mental well-being, and community development, the essays in this volume encourage readers to find meaning in their lives and share it with others for the betterment of the world.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Wade II is a writer, philanthropist, and founder of the non-profit organization, Soldiers of Love, which is committed to improving access to education and welfare services.
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Wade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.