How to Argue with an Economist: Reopening Political Debate in Australia by Lindy Edwards (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- AU $61.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book reflects on how ecomics has become central to our lives, and how the 'ecomic rationalist' perspective has become the lens through which all matters in Australian public life are viewed. It explains how this ecomic worldview systematically overlooks important social issues and how it transforms Australian culture. How to Argue with an Ecomist invites a broad general audience into debates that were once reserved for experts. Lindy Edwards, a former ecomic adviser in the Prime Minister's Department, has a talent for expressing concepts simply. She distils ecomics' key ideas into a lively and enjoyable read, explaining how ecomists think and then how you can argue with them.
- Author BiographyLindy Edwards is a former economic adviser in the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet, a Press Gallery Journalist for the Sydney Morning Herald and Senior Economic Advisor to the then Leader of the Australian Democrats Natasha Stott Despoja.
- Author(s)Lindy Edwards
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight258 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.