All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionI am truly amazed at how complete this booklet is. What a wealth of material to help in developing questions! --Bonnie Rader, California State University, Long Beach Aimed at helping readers prepare and use reliable and valid survey questions, How to Ask Survey Questions, 2nd shows readers how to do the following: * Ask valid and reliable questions for the context * Determine whether to use open or closed questions * Choose the right type of measurement (categorical, minal or ordinal) for responses to survey questions * Ask questions that get at attitude, behavior, and kwledge * Develop factorial, conjoint and Internet survey questions New to this edition is coverage of focus group questions, the characteristics and uses of factorial questions and conjoint analysis questions, and the principles underlying Internet survey questions.
- Author BiographyArlene Fink (PhD) is Professor of Medicine and Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, and president of the Langley Research Institute. Her main interests include evaluation and survey research and the conduct of research literature reviews as well as the evaluation of their quality. Dr. Fink has conducted scores of evaluation studies in public health, medicine, and education. She is on the faculty of UCLA's Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and is a scientific and evaluation advisor to UCLA's Gambling Studies and IMPACT (Improving Access, Counseling & Treatment for Californians with Prostate Cancer) programs. She consults nationally and internationally for agencies such as L'institut de Promotion del la Prevention Secondaire en Addictologie (IPPSA) in Paris, France, and Peninsula Health in Victoria, Australia. Professor Fink has taught and lectured extensively all over the world and is the author of more than 130 peer-reviewed articles and 15 textbooks.
- Author(s)Arlene G. Fink
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.