About this product
- DescriptionGrab your pillow and get ready to spend some special time with your grandma! When you babysit a grandma, if you're lucky it's a sleepover at her house. With the useful tips found in this book, you're guaranteed to become an expert grandma-sitter in time. Be sure to check the sections on: how to keep your grandma busy, things to do at the park and what to do when you're both snugly tucked in at bedtime. From the author-illustrator team behind the bestselling How to Babysit a Grandad comes a funny and heartwarming celebration of grandmas and grandchildren. The perfect Mother's day gift. 'Youngsters will recognize some of the sayings they've heard from their own grandparents and will thoroughly enjoy the tongue-in-cheek role reversal.' - School Library Journal Illustrated by the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013.
- Author BiographyJean Reagan was born in Alabama but spent most of her childhood in Japan. She now lives in Salt Lake City in America with her husband. In the summers, they serve as backcountry volunteers in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. To learn more about Jean and her work, please visit JeanReagan.com Lee Wildish is a real talent heading for great success. He was picked out by Kate Skipper, the Waterstone's buyer, as someone to watch and he is one of Hodder's highlight illustrators. He won the Red House Children's Books Award 2013.
- Author(s)Jean Reagan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight180 g
- Width217 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee Wildish
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.