All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Manual No Real Guy Should Be Without Motor oil, beer, and charcoal--that's what real men are made of. A real man should be able to swap out the car's spark plugs and change its oil as his freshly caught fish smokes on open flame--all while shotgunning a beer. For how-to instructions on these and other equally manly activities, you need How to Back Up a Trailer. It's the ultimate guide to everything you better kw how to do, like rotate your car's tires and change its brake pads, swing a bat like a homerun hitter, build and light a campfire during a rainstorm, install an electrical outlet in your home, and tap a keg for the perfect beer flow. Read it. Learn it. Live it. With How to Back Up a Trailer, you'll never have to stop and ask for directions again.
- Author BiographyKurt Anderson is a jack-of-all-trades--and master of none. A regular contributor for Family Handyman and Outdoor Life, Kurt knows how to get into (and usually out of) trouble, both in and out of the home. When he's not throwing hay bales or hammering nails, you can find him roaming northern Minnesota, riding (and repairing) his motorcycle, fishing, hunting, canoeing, and fixing things he's managed to foul up. He lives in Brookston, MN.
- Author(s)Kurt Anderson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.