All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond, whose books have sold over 1.3 million copies, encourages single women to place their need for love in perspective, take their lives off hold, live purposely, and gain a better understanding of how to relate successfully to men. In her candid, -nsense style, Michelle assures the reader that the journey toward finding a mate for life does t have to be filled with anxiety or regret. She warmly offers encouragement from her own life experiences and gleans godly principles from Ruth, a sister in the Bible who got her man, to show readers how to get the love they want. Those stuck in the dead-end dating scene, along with those on an involuntary relationship fast, need to kw that marriage could very well be on the horizon...if only they learn how to be found by the man they've been looking for. It is formerly titled Ending the Search for Mr. Right .
- Author BiographyMichelle McKinney Hammond, bestselling author (whose books have sold more than 1.5 million copies), singer, and speaker, focuses on improving love-driven relationships. She is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries and the visionary and pastor of Relevance in Ghana, West Africa.
- Author(s)Michelle McKinney Hammond
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.