Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $1,180.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of recipes is for optimal healing. Your body is self-healing and self-regenerating and self-regulating. Nutrition is t taught in detail in Medical schools even though throughout time even the father of medicine Hippocrates said Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food and even older than that there is an Ayurvedic saying when diet is good medicine is of need and when diet is poor medicine is of good This book is to guide you on how your body metabolizes nutrients and prevent and even reverse disease in most cases. I will present information to get the most out of the food you have available to where ever you live on our planet. Some places at some times of the year won't have fresh vegetables available so I will ask you to substitute fermented vegetables and show you how to prepare them. You may t have access to fresh coconuts or fresh spices I will always give you alternatives so matter where you are or what you can afford you will always have cost effective healthy food choices for you and your family. I will also show you how to have healthy meals that even the pickiest child or adult will like. You will need some equipment to predigest your food because most diseases start in the gut. Most people today have poor digestion from the types of food available and poor medical care like over use of medications and poor quality of foods. So we have to heal the gut first.
- Author BiographyDr. Bergman was launched into chiropractic by a devastating accident that nearly ended his life. At 30 years old Dr. Berman was a hard working single dad when he was hit by a speeding car that left him with 2 fractured legs, a fractured skull and chest, bruised liver and heart. Thankfully, Dr. Bergman received the finest medical care that saved his life. However after 4 knee surgeries and multiple medications, Dr. Bergman knew that surgeries and drugs were not the answer to regaining health. Disillusioned by the modern symptom based mechanistic health care system, Dr. Bergman began a quest to find a vitalistic-based healthcare model to regain his health. He became an instructor at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles Specializing in Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics and multiple Chiropractic Techniques. Dr. Bergman developed his own techniques and has an extensive knowledge of human anatomy and human physiology that few can match. Dr. Bergman's unique approach allows for many successes even with the most challenging cases.
- Author(s)Dr John R Bergman,John R Bergman
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.