All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the United States, there are over 25 million single adults over the age of 25 in search of their ideal partner. Additionally, a recent Newsweek story estimates that 15 to 20 percent of the 113 million married Americans have sex more than 10 times a year, which is how experts define a sexless marriage. For men, solving the mystery of what women really desire in their partner has been a complex challenge yielding little success. How To Be A Good Bad Boy will transform you into the man that women really want by revealing when it is time to be a gentleman and when it is time to be anything but. For the first time the necessary steps - in clear terms - are communicated to show you what it will take to become a woman's fantasy man - also kwn as The Good Bad Boy. You will be guided from being a clueless dolt about women's desires to a James Bond type full of savior faire - all the while providing an emotionally safe environment for the woman, and a fantastic time for the both of you!
- Author BiographyJeff d'Avanzo brings insight to relating with women having developed a 30-city women's author and musician event with a national bookstore chain, as well as writing and directing the documentary of a group of women and their spiritual expedition among ancient ruins in Mexico.
- Author(s)Jeff D'Avanzo
- PublisherGood Bad Books
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Bad Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.