All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how a few simple tools - and some dynamite recipes - can make you a gourmet-type chef, even in a dorm room. Why settle for fast food, or take-out pizza, when you can serve and eat delicious meals instead?
- Author BiographyBrennan Kingsland has been cooking for large and small groups of people for over 50 years. She became very well-acquainted with cooking in a temporary mini-kitchen, after a major house fire. She shares recipes and tips for truly becoming a gourmet chef, even in the cramped quarters of a dorm room.
- Author(s)Brennan Kingsland
- Date of Publication18/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.