All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking the transition from Highschool to College or University can be difficult. Handling your own finances for possibly the first time in your life can be scary as well. There's need to 'sweat the money' as a full-time student. 'How to Be a Money Smart Student' provides useful tips and information to help students be better prepared financially as they leave home for the first time. Students will find money-saving tips in areas such as groceries, campus life, housing and transportation. You don't have to be a typical student eating 'Instant Noodles' seven days a week. With some tips and tricks in hand, it's easier than you think to be a 'Money Smart Student'.
- Author BiographyAfter financial struggles of his own, Blogger, Speaker and Author Brian Hostick researched personal financial management. He found that many of today's teens are left on their own to learn how to handle their money. Brian has put together the Money Smart Student program to provide teens with useful financial tools to help make the transition from their parent's house to college easier. Brian Hostick is the father of three teenage boys and lives with his family in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Author(s)Brian Hostick
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.