Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Be a Superpower focuses on the role and self-perception of public intellectuals in 21st-century America, drawing on a series of interviews conducted with some of the nation's leading thinkers such as Noam Chomsky, Francis Fukuyama, Anne-Marie Slaughter, and Michael Walzer. Through these interviews, Tobias Endler illustrates how intellectuals inspire, influence, and participate in the nation's public discourse and opinion-shaping process.
- Author(s)Tobias Endler
- PublisherVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLeverkusen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.