All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have the wanderlust but t the money to pay for it, consider becoming a travel writer. Travel writers stay in the best hotels, eat the finest food, and experience VIP treatment for free. Gain the inside information necessary to get started on the fast track to this exciting career. Learn the secrets of travel writing, including how to get started with local and online publications, and use the Internet to find out about free trips and the best sites for writers. Learn how to build a media contact list, obtain assignments, approach airlines for free airfare, conduct interviews, create a portfolio, and how to take photos that sell.
- Author BiographyRon Stern is a travel photojournalist and columnist with hundreds of articles to his credit. He is the editor of Justsaygo.com and was recently selected as one of the 100 Favorite Travel Writers by Tripbase.com.
- Author(s)Ron Stern
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.