All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the #1 New York Times bestselling authors of How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk and Siblings Without Rivalry, a new edition of the timeless paperback and audio guide that provides parents with need-to-kw basics about how to communicate effectively with their children w with additional material and workbook exercises. Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish s down-to-earth, respectful approach to parenting has improved the lives of countless families throughout the world. Now, the authors wisdom and advice are collected in this concise new edition of How to Be the Parent You Always Wanted to Be an essential workbook and audio guide to their widely embraced and empowering methods of parenting uniquely designed for busy parents on the go. Faber and Mazlish address the struggles parents face every day. By listening to this recording and doing the workbook exercises, you ll learn how to: Deal with your children s strong emotions Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill Express your angry feelings without being hurtful Engage your children s cooperation Resolve family conflicts peacefully Loaded with real-life stories, delightful cartoons, and answers to commonly asked questions, this new multimedia edition demonstrates simple, proven skills that can make relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
- Author BiographyAdele Faber and Elaine Mazlish are #1 New York Times bestselling and award-winning authors whose books have sold more than five million copies and have been translated into over thirty languages. The authors group workshop programs and videos are currently being used by thousands of parent and teacher groups around the world. They currently reside in Long Island, New York and each is the parent of three children.
- Author(s)Adele Faber,Elaine Mazlish
- PublisherScribner Book Company
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScribner Book Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.