Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionFinally a book that teaches both the philosophy and step-by-step instructions for building wealth through the financial planning process.
An easy to read and understanding guide to the steps of constructing a financial plan. The author does a masterful job of explaining a complex topic in a way that makes it easy to understand and implement.
By comparing a financial plan to a sailboat, readers are able to vision a financial plan that has both defensive and offensive elements.
The financial plan is tailored to the objectives, timeframe and risk tolerance of the reader. At the center of the plan are the financial goals that the reader chooses. This makes the book indispensable in creating a very personal and useful tool for realizing life-time goals.
- Author(s)Mark S Robertson Cfp Mba
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.