How to Become a Driving Instructor: The Ultimate Guide for Aspiring Driving Instructors: v. 1 by Bill Lavender (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to become a driving instructor is the definitive resource for anyone wishing to obtain a highly sought after career within the driving industry. The benefits of being a driving instructor are many and varied. You can choose your own working hours and you have the control over how long your working week is. You will need certain qualities in order to become a driving instructor, such as patience, flexibility, honesty, punctuality, restraint and diplomacy amongst others. This guide will teach you how to become a driving instructor from how to start out, the different training options, lesson plans and also the different routes available to you in respect of working alone or working through an established driving school. The guide has been created by driving school professionals to bring you the very best in expert information and advice.
- Author BiographyBill Lavender is well known for his BETTER TRAINING features in the industry magazine, adiNEWS over the last ten years. He became an Approved Driving Instructor in 1982 and has spent most of his career at the British School of Motoring (BSM) in various senior training and development roles, including NVQ and BTEC awards for instructors. He also was responsible for BSM learning resources, including retail products for learner drivers. He currently works freelance, specialising in driving instructor training and also continuing professional development for ADIs. He delivers courses to professional bus and lorry drivers for the compulsory Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (dCPC). Over the last thirty years he has achieved a high level of technical knowledge, and has developed excellent assessment, training and coaching skills. Bill has put his experience to the test and has produced this book which is designed to help anyone who wants to become a driving instructor. Bill has qualifications that include: BA (Hons) from Middlesex University, Postgraduate Certificate in Education from the University of Greenwich, City & Guilds 7307 from Havering College, NVQ Assessor and Internal Verifier (Edexcel), ISO 9001:2008 auditor (BSI). He is also a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), holder of the RoSPA Diploma in Driving Instruction, a DSA Fleet (Grade 6) Approved Driving Instructor (ADI), the Principal of a DSA approved ADI Training Establishment (known as the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers or ORDIT for short), a fellow of the Association of Industrial Road Safety officers (AIRSO) and the owner of www.mydriving.co.uk.
- Author(s)Bill Lavender
- PublisherHow2become Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHow2Become
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow2become Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/12/2016
- Content Note40
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.