How to Become a Successful Professional Poker Player by Dr Barton M Gratt (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook Review Information: How to Become a Successful Professional Poker Player, written by Barton M. Gratt. 1. What does this book do? Poker is very popular. There are over a dozen TV poker shows (e.g., High-Stakes Poker, WSOP, WPT, Poker After Dark, etc.). Many of the competitors shown on these TV shows are pros - poker professionals. Viewers, seeing rich, cool, professional poker players, watch and wonder exactly what it takes to become a professional player? This book teaches readers how to become successful professional poker players - how to make a great living by playing cards. This book is well organized, detailed, and provides step-by-step instruction, teaching poker kwledgeable readers how to become successful professional players. This book provides instructions on how and when to play and win. It explains, in intentional repetitious detail, the four key elements needed for success: Patience, Money Management, Game Selection, and Card Playing. Included are when to play and when t to play. How to select the correct stakes and games in which to play. How to play at each position on the table, playing pocket pairs, playing a set, playing pocket Ace King, playing on the button, playing in the blinds, and finally, when to fold your cards. This book is aimed at -limit poker games played in busy brick-and-mortar casis and cardrooms, where opposing players are plentiful, active, and visible. In addition, overall poker playing strategy is discussed, covering many topics, including life style issues, cheating, and internet poker playing. Twenty-six (26) Practice Hands are included aiding learning. Finally, a typical 6 hour real-life poker session is included, showing the play of 79 hands, with a winning outcome. If followed precisely, this book will make a kwledgeable poker player into a successful Professional Player. 2. Benefits of this book? The information in this book is easy to learn and it really works. After reading this book only once, a kwledgeable, disciplined poker player will be able to become a successful professional player, making a living by playing poker. 3. Intended audience? This book is intended for kwledgeable card players who have aspirations of becoming Professional Poker Players. In addition, all poker players around the world, playing -limit Texas Hold'em, will gain valuable winning information from this book.
- Author BiographyAuthor Resume: Barton M. Gratt, DDS, PhD FICTION WRITING: Books: (1) Gratt, Barton M.: Paid to Play Poker, Author House Publishing, Bloomington, IN, pp. 188, 2006. (2) Gratt, Barton M.: Poker Stories with Winning Lessons, 1st Books Press, Bloomington, IN, pp. 214, 2002. (3) Gratt, Barton M.: Teach Kids Cards, Mercer Island Publishing, pp. 85, 2000. Magazines: Authored monthly poker columns: The Gambler Magazine, Northwest Fun & Games, Poker Digest, and Card Player Magazine, humor column entitled Dear Acey. EDUCATION: Undergrad: University of California at Berkeley (UCB) Dental School (DDS): University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Radiology: American Board of Oral Maxillo-Facial Radiology PhD: University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS: Scientific Manuscripts: Over 100 published peer reviewed manuscripts. Textbook Chapters: Authored 9 chapters In: Oral Radiology: Principles and Interpretation, Editors Goaz and White, The C.V. Mosby Company, 1st ed. 1982, 2nd ed. 1987, 3rd ed. 1994, and 4th ed. 1999. Government Publications: Gratt, B.M., and Gould, R.G.: Clinical trials of the University of California quality control system. US Department of HHS, Technology Assessment Forum on Dental Radiology, HHS Publication 82 FDA-8197, pp. 454, 1982. Books: Gratt, Barton M.: Clinical Applications of Static Area Telethermography in Dentistry. University of Bergen Press, Bergen, Norway, pp. 189, 1998.
- Author(s)Dr Barton M Gratt
- Date of Publication23/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.