All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. In the penultimate title in the amazing story arc that began with How To Train Your Dragon, Hiccup is faced with a personal dilemma against the backdrop of an impending battle and the possible destruction of everything he kws.
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell lives in London with her husband, Simon; their children Maisie, Clementine, and Alexander; and two cats, Lily and Baloo. In addition to translating Hiccup's memoirs, she has also written and illustrated picture books including Hiccup, the Viking Who Was Seasick, Little Bo Peep's Library Book, and That Rabbit Belongs to Emily Brown.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.