CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $11.61Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionListen to the books that inspired the How to Train Your Dragon films in these unabridged recordings read by David Tennant! These books will be a hit with children and adults alike. THE STORY CONTINUES in the eighth volume of Hiccup's How to Train Your Dragon memoirs...Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III was an awesome sword-fighter, a dragon-whisperer and the greatest Viking Hero who ever lived. But it wasn't always like that. Hiccup's memoirs look back to when Hiccup was just an ordinary boy, and finding it very hard to be a Hero. Hiccup must battle Berserks, dodge Scarers, complete the Impossible Task and save Fishlegs from being fed to the Beast! And all while being hunted down by an old enemy with a dark secret about the Lost Throne. What's a Hero to do? How to Train Your Dragon is w a major DreamWorks franchise starring Gerard Butler, Cate Blanchett and Jonah Hill and the TV series, Riders of Berk, can be seen on CBeebies and Cartoon Network. Read all of Hiccup's exploits in the series: How to Train Your Dragon, How to Be a Pirate, How to Speak Dragonese, How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse, How to Twist a Dragon's Tale, A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons, How to Ride a Dragon's Storm, How to Break a Dragon's Heart, How to Steal a Dragon's Sword, How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel and How to Betray a Dragon's Hero. Check out the brilliant website at www.howtotrainyourdragonbooks.com It's the place to go for games, downloads, activities and sneak peeks!
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell grew up in London and on a small, uninhabited island off the west coast of Scotland. She was convinced that there were dragons living on this island, and has been fascinated by dragons ever since. She has a BA in English Literature from Oxford University, a BA in Graphic Design from St Martin's and an MA in Narrative Illustration from Brighton. Cressida loves illustrating her own work, but also loves writing books for other people to illustrate as the end result can be so unexpected and inspiring. Cressida has written and illustrated eight books in the popular Hiccup series. The unique blend of child centred humour and sublime prose made Hiccup an instant hit and the series is now published in over 30 languages. How to Train Your Dragon is now a major DreamWorks Animation feature film and has received both Oscar and BAFTA nominations for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score. A sequel is scheduled for release in 2013 and an animated series is launching on the Cartoon Network in 2012. Also the author of picture books, Cressida won the Nestle Children's Book Prize in 2006 and has been shortlisted for many others. Cressida lives in Hammersmith with her husband and three children. Check out Cressida's Hiccup website: www.howtotrainyourdragonbooks.com.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight154 g
- Width130 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.