How to Breed a Rabbit: The Ultimate Guide to Bunny and Rabbit Breeding, Baby Rabbits and Rabbit Care by Sarah Martin (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you thinking about breeding rabbits? Searching for a guide about raising baby bunnies? Want to learn how to breed rabbits the right way AND kw what to do if something goes wrong? This is your book! What You'll Find Inside: All the secrets and tips for rabbit breeding from the top experts in the world (compiled from over 20 years of hands-on rabbit breeding experience), including what to do when something goes wrong, how to hand-raise baby rabbits, and a detailed breakdown of the breeding process. This complete 70 page guide takes you step-by-step through all the phases of rabbit breeding, from mating to birth and raising of the litter. Get your questions answered and be prepared for anything that rabbit breeding will throw at you! Comprehensive Topics Include: - What Equipment Do I Need? - How do I Choose a Mating Pair? - What if my Rabbits won't Breed? - How can I tell if my Rabbit's Pregnant? - What do I need to do to prepare My Rabbit for Delivery? - What do I do if something goes Wrong During Delivery? - How do I handle Newborn Babies? Also Included is: - How to solve common baby health problems - How to hand-feed a newborn rabbit - How to wean a baby rabbit from its mother's milk - How to keeping breeding records - Do you need rabbit pedigrees And more... If you're thinking about breeding rabbits, are new rabbit breeder or just want to learn how to raise and care for baby rabbits then this is your guide. Start today with How to Breed a Rabbit - The Ultimate Guide to Bunny and Rabbit Breeding, Baby Rabbits and Rabbit Care and begin your rabbit breeding hobby today!
- Author BiographySarah Martin is the founder of the rabbit authority website Everything Rabbitand the author of several top books on rabbits and rabbit care. She started her love of rabbits over 20 years. When Sarah was nine her parents gave her a mini rex rabbit and her life was never the same again. She loves to hear from her readers so please feel free to get in touch with her if you have any questions/ comments.
- Author(s)Sarah Martin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.