All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Build a Fountain is a collection of bible study lessons based on Paul's model of discipleship. A fresh viewpoint that is written by experienced small-group leaders. Biblical lessons that utilize familiar examples from TV, Movies, Music and Pop-culture. Lessons are formatted for consistency and organization. Before becoming a book, the individual bible lessons were presented in small-group settings with an overwhelming positive response. A great bible study book for individuals, small-group leaders, and church leaders. Frank & John share their small-group successes and offer questions that will encourage conversation. Along with impactful biblical lessons, conclusions, and BIG IDEAS that help readers retain and share lessons.
- Author BiographyFrank Passeggiata grew up in Massapequa, New York, and was raised in a loving Roman Catholic home. He played high school football and attended church regularly until the age of fourteen. There was a gap between the age of fourteen and thirty where he did not attend church or explore his faith. It wasn't until Kristin Klinka invited him to Highpoint Church in Ocoee, Florida, in 2007 that he would be reintroduced to church. His relationship within the church quickly grew when he met Pastor Keith Tower and Pastor Andy King. Over several months of lunches and in-home small-group Bible studies, Frank restored his relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ. Since his moment of salvation on November 28, 2007, and later his water baptism on January 27, 2008, Frank began to seek a deeper understanding of the Bible. What started as regularly attending a small-group Bible study quickly turned into leading a men's small-group Bible study. Through that men's group, Frank became close friends with coauthor John Sark, who also attended Highpoint Church. Frank and John began to meet regularly to brainstorm ideas and sharpen their skills of writing small-group Bible study lessons. Although it was rare that any other church members attended their first year of leading a group together, their friendship and relationship with God's word grew exponentially. With the help of Meetup.com and the blessings of God, the group grew from four members to thirty-six members within a few short months. They shared what they did have in their faith and their understanding of the Bible from their attendance at Highpoint Church. Since starting the small group in 2010 in Orlando, Florida, Frank has completed his MEd in higher education from Abilene Christian University and returned to his native Massapequa, New York, to be closer to his family. Frank is currently working in graduate admissions, pursuing leadership and adjunct faculty opportunities in higher education, attends a nondenominational church regularly, and continues to write small-group Bible study material.
- Author(s)Frank V Passeggiata Med
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.