All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionLike tangrams that fit together to form a shape, the 10 die-cut foam pieces in Sara Midda's invative new ABC kit can be used to build all the letters of the alphabet, uppercase and lowercase. And oh, what fun! On each page of the accompanying book, little-Sara-Midda-people show kids how: they haul and heave and lift and nudge pieces into place dragging the crossbar over to complete the letter H, climbing up ladders to land the dot on top of the lowercase letter i. Learning has never been so much fun. The subject is comfortably familiar - A is for Apple and F is for Flower - but Sara Midda's full-colour drawings have such whimsy and surprise, and the foam pieces are such an original concept, that the alphabet feels brand new again.
- Author(s)Sara Midda
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtisan Division of Workman Publishing
- Content Note4 colour illustrations throughout
- Weight390 g
- Width197 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Interest Agepre-school and up
Most relevant reviews
- misspennycarrol21 Aug, 2015by
Excellent resource for preschool teachers!
The four and five year olds I teach love this. I have never seen them so keen to interact with the alphabet! A absolute recommended resource for pre-school teachers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.