All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most time-consuming and context-specific tasks for school leaders and school planning committees is the creation of the master schedule. Through 10 straightforward steps, How to Build the Master Schedule in 10 Easy Steps helps demystify the process and give readers a plan for the school year, whether planning around a September-June calendar or an August-May calendar, and within an eight-period day or a nine-period day.
- Author BiographySteven S. Kussin is Adjunct Professor in the School of Communications at Hofstra University and has taught at New York University and C.W. Post College as well. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University, his Master of Science from Brooklyn College, and his PhD from New York University. He has been an educator for thirty-seven years, including twenty-one years as a high school principal. Dr. Kussin has been building master schedules for more than thirty years. In addition to running workshops on How To Build the Master Schedule throughout the greater New York metropolitan area, he serves as an education consultant to a number of school districts. Since 2006, he has been writing a weekly column on education titled the Principal's Office. It appears in the Herald newspaper chain on Long Island. Dr. Kussin resides in Merrick, Long Island, New York, with his wife of thirty-five years, Sharyn, who was a Spanish teacher in New York City. The couple has three sons: Todd, Eric, and Lonnie (all of whom attended Cornell). Todd and his wife Alyssa are the parents of Rebecca Hayley. In his spare time, Kussin likes being Grandpa, volunteering for several community causes, playing the piano, and writing. He is currently completing a novel which he plans to turn into a screenplay.
- Author(s)Steven S. Kussin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.