All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you as a parent do to bully-proof your child? Are there strategies kids themselves can use to stop being bullied? YES! This guide answers questions such as: What is bullying? Who gets targeted and why? What are the signs your child is a victim? What can your child do about it? How can you help? What can be done about cyber bullying? What can witnesses/bystanders do? Do the bullies themselves need help? What is the key to providing a safe world for your child?
- Author(s)Ann Neville
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.