All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you planning to buy an electric bike, but overwhelmed by all the choices out there? Do you feel it's hard to figure out what to buy, with all those choices of bikes, motors and batteries? Are you feeling anxious about this, because electric bikes are expensive and you don't want to make an expensive mistake? Are the sales people and the competing web sites just making it hard to choose? You are t alone! The author went through this himself the first time he bought an electric bike. Through years of personal experience and extensive research, Joe has figured out all the variables involved in picking out the best electric bike. In his new, updated book, with complete impartiality and the wisdom of someone who has been through the process and ridden more bikes than he cares to remember, he will help you to: Kw all you need to kw about the techlogy of electric bikes, so that you understand the sales person and can ask the right questions. Be totally clear and certain about what you are looking for, so that you can pick out the best electric bike for you. Be fully informed all about the different kinds of bike motors, so you can make an informed decision about what's best for you. Kw all about the different kinds of bike batteries, and be clear about how battery power is measured, so that you can make an informed decision about what's best for you. Kw about the best quality and highest rated electric bikes, so that you can tell the difference between quality and quick-mass-production low-quality bikes. Be empowered to see beyond the sales pitches that tell you an electric bike can do 120 miles or more on one charge. Prove to your spouse that your electric bike will save you money, improve your health, help you lose weight, and just generally become a much better spouse! Electric bikes are expensive, high-techlogy machines. Kwledge is required to ensure you spend your money wisely and get years of savings, transport, and good health from your purchase. The bike that best meets your own personal needs is the best electric bike for you, and this book will help you figure out which one that is. The right electric bike will be a joy for years, so it's worth investing some time to read this book to ensure you buy the right one. This book includes all the information you need. It explains the techlogy and the key points that a prospective electric bike buyer needs to kw. This book is an expanded, updated edition of How to Buy the Right Electric Bike. In response to reader requests, this updated edition features in-depth reviews of many of the most popular, high-quality electric bikes.
- Author BiographyJoe Goodwill (aka Average Joe Cyclist) wants cycling to be fun and accessible for all, from children to seniors, and everyone in between. Joe rediscovered the joy of cycling in middle age, and has since spent many happy hours on a bike - with the result that he has lost 60 pounds, lowered his blood pressure back to normal, and feels about 20 years younger. He has converted his wife Maggie (aka Mrs. Average Joe Cyclist), and now she also enjoys the exhilaration of commuting to work on a bike. This is Joe's second Cycling Guide. This one is all about electric bikes, a particular passion of his. Joe runs an electric bike group, and has been riding various electric bikes for years. Bikes with an electric assist open up the joy of cycling to almost everyone, and Joe thinks that's a wonderful thing. He believes that electric bikes will be one of the most significant trends of the 21st century, and has written this book to help people choose wisely when they invest in an electric bike. This practical guide contains everything you need to know when buying an electric bike. Joe and his wife Maggie (Mrs. Average Joe Cyclist) write a very popular cycling blog, www.AverageJoeCyclist.com. As the name implies, the blog is aimed at average people, rather than elite athletes. It offers a lot of cycling product reviews (because they both love to shop). It also covers the entire gamut of cycling issues, from bike commuting to how to transport your dog on your bike! Joe and Maggie enjoy interacting with the global cycling community, via this friendly, informative blog. They are always eager to learn more about cycling from other people, and encourage readers to share their knowledge and experiences, so that they can pass it on to others.
- Author(s)Joe Goodwill
- PublisherBrave New World Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrave New World Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.