All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren and their parents will benefit from this excellent resource and its helpful suggestions for taking care of the family dog. Thirty easy-to-color illustrations are accompanied by kid-friendly captions that offer tips on providing pets with a safe and healthy environment, including how to feed, groom, and train canine companions.
- Author BiographyJanet Skiles lives in western Illinois with her Pekingese-Poodle and two longhaired cats. She has created greeting cards for the World Wildlife Federation, gameboard and puzzle art for Judy Instructo, Great American Puzzle Factory, and Ravensburger/FX Schmid, and picture-book illustrations for Childcraft, Harcourt, Scholastic, Pearson, McGraw-Hill, and others.
- Author(s)Janet Skiles
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.