All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the most trusted brand in outdoor sports, Field & Stream, this easy-to-tote guide provides the best tips for the bass fisherman from The Total Fishing Manual. With advice and stories from the world s top fishermen and fishing guides, this handy guide is for every bass fisherman whether new to the sport or out to refine their skills. Upgrade your lures in three easy steps, cast like a pro in falling waters, and find active bass with a crankbait thanks to this essential guide for every bass enthusiast! Hints cover everything from bait and casting to tackle and techniques, new hints from the experts at Field & Stream and more - all aimed to help you land the big, beautiful bass of your dreams. Packed with insider tips and tricks from the world s top fishermen, and lavishly illustrated with handy step-by-step how-tos, How to Catch Basscovers every aspect of bass fishing that every bass fisherman should kw.
- Author BiographyJoe Cermele started his career in outdoor journalism in 2004, covering fishing tournaments for a local magazine in his home state of New Jersey. In 2005, while attending Rider University, he became an intern at Salt Water Sportsman magazine, joining the editorial staff full time that same year after graduation. In 2008, he moved to sister publication Field & Stream, where he was named Fishing Editor in 2011. His writing appears monthly in the magazine, he blogs weekly on the magazine s website, and also hosts and produces Field & Stream s Hook Shots, an award-winning web-based fishing show with a punk-rock edge. Cermele has fished all over the country and abroad, but when he s not traveling on assignment, you can find him on his boat chasing tuna and striped bass off the Jersey coast, pitching tubes to smallmouth bass on the Delaware River, or flyfishing for trout in New York s Catskill Mountains.
- Author(s)Joe Cermele
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.