All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter many revisions, the last several decades ago, New Zealand's most loved fishing book is being completely rewritten for the twenty-first century. Techniques, techlogy and resource management have changed so much in that time, for example metal jigs and softbaits were unheard of, that every part of the book has been transformed. While aimed primarily at the new and developing fisherman, every angler, matter their level of experience, will find something in this book to help them catch more fish.
- Author BiographyAfter five decades of fishing, author Michael Rendle has an extensive knowledge of the sport throughout New Zealand and the Pacific. From his early days on local wharves to the pinnacle that is working among the gamefishing elite at Cairns, Michael says that you never stop learning. He has also appeared on TV fishing shows, run seminars and educated in the use of marine electronics and water safety. During his time as a fishing magazine editor he nurtured many of the current crop of fishing talent and loves nothing more than to help new fisherman succeed on their own.
- Author(s)Mike Rendle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Weight584 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.