All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't you have a zillion questions to ask Santa? So you need a plan to catch him. Remember: be crafty! Be clever! Be gentle! From the author-illustrator team behind the bestselling How to Babysit a Grandad and How to Babysit a Grandma comes a funny picture book about ways to catch Santa - and what to do with him when you've caught him! Illustrated by the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013 and a New York Times bestselling artist.
- Author BiographyJean Reagan was born in Alabama but spent most of her childhood in Japan. She now lives in Salt Lake City in America with her husband. In the summers, they serve as backcountry volunteers in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. To learn more about Jean and her work, please visit JeanReagan.com Lee Wildish is a real talent heading for great success. He was picked out by Kate Skipper, the Waterstone's buyer, as someone to watch and he is one of Hodder's highlight illustrators. He won the Red House Children's Books Award 2013 and is a New York Times bestselling artist.
- Author(s)Jean Reagan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight194 g
- Width171 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee Wildish
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.