All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWeddings are the last thing beekeeper Huck Anderson wants to be associated with, considering his past. So when he inherits a building occupied by a bridal boutique, he aims to evict the failing business and open a sporting goods store. That is until his tenant ends up being Arianne Winters, a woman he s indebted to from a mistake made years ago. When a life-threatening injury derails Huck entirely, Arianne offers a compromise to keep her boutique and her life out of bankruptcy she ll aid in his lengthy recovery if he ll allow her to remain in his building. But nursing her adversary proves challenging when her adolescent crush resurfaces. Amidst a battle-of-wills, their lives intertwine in unexpected ways, providing opportunity to overcome their pasts and start anew. Will this confirmed bachelor consider holy-matrimony, or will Huck s choices sting them a second time?
- Author BiographyCandice Sue Patterson is an alumna of The Institute of Children's Literature and an active member of the American Christian Fiction Writers. When she is not tending to her chickens, splitting wood or decorating cakes, she's working on a new story. She is the author of Bright Copper Kettles and Silver White Winters. She lives in Indiana in a restored farmhouse overtaken by books.
- Author(s)Candice Sue Patterson
- PublisherPelican Ventures, LLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Ventures, LLC
- Weight431 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.