How to Cheat in Photoshop CS5: The Art of Creating Realistic Photomontages by Steve Caplin (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Cheat in Photoshop shows you how to cheat in two important ways. First, you'll learn a professional montage artist's proven-to-be-successful tips for getting the best out of Photoshop's many features quickly and efficiently, so that you can create work under deadline while still maintaining quality. Second, you'll learn how to make an image look like something else entirely, for those moments when stock imagery just won't do and you don't have the time (or funding) to set up a photo shoot. Photomontage master Steve Caplin has been a recognized leader in the world of photo manipulation for many years, and in this invaluable resource for designers, illustrators, retouchers, students, and graphic artists, he shows exactly what methods he uses to create stunning imagery used in advertising, publishing, print media, and more. Fully updated to cover all of the new features in Photoshop CS5, this book is also backwards-compatible and can be used with any version of Photoshop. The accompanying DVD for Mac and PC contains over two and a half hours of video tutorials for additional training, and on the book's popular website www.howtocheatinphotoshop.com, you'll find even more resources such as an Ask the Author forum, sample images from other How to Cheat fans, and weekly challenges so that you can test your own skills and see where your creativity can take you.
- Author BiographySteve Caplin is a freelance artist and author working in London, England. His satirical photomontage work is commissioned by newspapers and magazines around the world, including The Guardian, The Independent, The Sunday Telegraph, The Sunday Times Magazine, Radio Times, Readers Digest and L'Internazionale. Steve has worked for advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Lowe Howard Spink, and his work has won two Campaign Poster Awards and a D&AD Pencil award. He has lectured widely in England, Norway, France and Holland, and has taught digital design at the University of Westminster and the University of the Arts London. Steve is the author of ten books: How to Cheat in Photoshop (five editions), How to Cheat in Photoshop Elements (co-authored, three editions), Icon Design, Max Pixel's Adventures in Adobe Photoshop Elements, The Complete Guide to Digital Illustration (co-authored) and Art & Design in Photoshop. He has also co-authored three mainstream books: Dad Stuff, More Dad Stuff, Stuff the Turkey and Complete and Utter Zebu. When he's not at his computer Steve plays the piano well, the accordion moderately and the guitar badly. He spends his spare time making improbable constructions out of wood and other materials. His first commissioned sculpture was for the Bethlem hospital - the original 'bedlam' - in 2010.
- Author(s)Steve Caplin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1292 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.