CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to t only identify what forms of cheating are performed in professional sports, but also to break down each cheat into step-by-step directions to reveal how it's done. The author has conducted original interviews with professional athletes and coaches to learn how the professionals do it. The sports included are: basketball, baseball, American football, motor racing, hockey, football, bowling, water polo, horseshoes, golf, and, lacrosse.
- Author BiographyScott Ostler is a sports columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle and a frequent guest on TV and sports-radio talkshows. He previously served as a sports columnist for The Los Angeles Times and The National. He is an 11-time winner of the California Sportswriter of the Year award, most recently in 2007. Arthur Mount is an illustrator whose work has appeared in ESPN: The Magazine, The New York Times, and Maxim.
- Author(s)Scott Ostler
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Note40-50 illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.