All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing a romantic partner is one of contemporary life's biggest adventures. But other aspects of modern living - being globally more mobile, a fall in religious belief, social liberalization and more job opportunities (but longer working hours) - mean meeting a mate has rarely been so challenging, and rarely so important. In How to Choose a Partner, Susan Quilliam guides us through the process of finding the right partner for us as individuals. The real challenge is that we grow. Drawing upon rich cultural material, psychology and her background in relationship therapy, Susan presents partner choice as a self-development journey, driving us to learn more about ourselves, about other people, about life and the way we want to live.
- Author BiographySusan Quilliam is a relationship psychologist, coach and agony aunt. She is the author of twenty-one books and is a regular media expert on the subject of sex and relationships.
- Author(s)Susan Quilliam,The School of Life
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleThe School of Life
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight166 g
- Width133 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.