All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn How to Choose and Use Advisors , authors Aroff and Ward establish benchmarks for excellent advisory services and they show business owners how to benefit from advice ranging from legal and financial to executive search and organizational development.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide. JOHN L. WARD Co-founder of the Family Business Consulting Group Inc. He is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management, USA, and teaches strategic management, business leadership and family enterprise continuity.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,John L. Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.