All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple, straightforward shop manual for woodworkers of all skill levels, this reference dispenses with the lore and legend of planes and offers techniques for adding these tools into woodworking regimens. The step-by-step photography and instructions for using bench planes and scrapers comprehensively covers the usage and care of these two types of hand tools. Each chapter represents the practical, relevant facts about different types of planes and scrapers, showing woodworkers how to use these tools to create deep, rich surfaces.
- Author BiographyJohn English is a cabinetmaker, a teacher, and the author of The Woodworker's Guide to Sharpening and many articles published in Woodshop News and Woodworker's Business News. He is the former editor of Today's Woodworker and Woodworker's Journal. Currently he designs and builds magazine projects for American Woodworker magazine and runs the Black Hills School of Woodworking. He lives in Spearfish, South Dakota.
- Author(s)John English
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note300 colour photos
- Weight440 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.