All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Clean a Hippopotamus, a book about animal symbiosis, offers readers a close-up, step-by-step view of nature's fascinating partnerships. You can find out why a mongoose comes running when a warthog lies down, how a crab and an iguana help each other out, why ravens follow wolves, and more. You can witness the ingenious lifestyles of some of the world's most unusual animal partners in this book of curious biology, a symbiotic collaboration by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page.
- Author(s)Robin Page,Steve Jenkins
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date10/03/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.