About this product
- DescriptionAther outstanding offering from this extraordinarily talented couple. -- School Library Journal, starred review How to Clean a Hippopotamus, a book about animal symbiosis, offers readers a close-up, step-by-step view of nature's fascinating partnerships. Find out why a mongoose comes running when a warthog lies down, how a crab and an iguana help each other out, why ravens follow wolves, and more. Witness the ingenious lifestyles of some of the world's most unusual animal partners in this book of curious biology, a symbiotic collaboration by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page.
- Author(s)Robin Page,Steve Jenkins
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width279 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.