All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains free audio downloads Trevor Silvester is a Harley Street hyptherapist and couples coach of over twenty years experience. In How to Click he teaches you how to build on your confidence, relax, and be yourself on dates. By building on simple steps, you will learn how to be more confident, and read the n-verbal signs to find love. Going on a date? Hijacked by a nervous version of yourself? Trevor Silvester shows you how to avoid pitfalls like these and reveals exercised to help you maximise the 'click' factor. With his quick and easy guide to recognising psychological types, Trevor shows you how to become a dating Jedi! The book also contains exclusive free audio downloads to help you go through the door to meet your date brimming with confidence and likeability.
- Author BiographyTrevor is the founder of Cognitive Hypnotherapy and the Training Director of The Quest Institute. He is a practising Hypnotherapist with a clinic in Harley Street. He was the editor of the Hypnotherapy Journal of the National Council for Hypnotherapy for nine years, and was their Director of Ethics and Supervision for a further five until he stepped down in 2011. Trevor has gained a reputation as one of the leading experts in the theory and practice of hypnotic language, and his integration of modern scientific discoveries into the practical aspects of therapy has made him one of the key figures in the modern therapy field. His books have gained him a worldwide audience, and students travel from all over the world to train with him. To promote Cognitive Hypnotherapy Trevor contributes to a wide range of national magazines, and has appeared on BBC radio on several occasions, including appearing regularly, with his wife, Rebecca, on the Jeni Barnett show on BBC London as resident Agony Aunt and Uncle. Sport is one of Trevor's principal passions, both as a participant, and as a mind coach.He is a student of both Kickboxing and Wing Chun Kung Fu and has written for UltraFit, Combat and Running Fitness magazines. In 2009 he was invited to join Team Perfect, an elite sports networking group, and has contributed articles on the mind's influence to their website and newsletters. In 2010 he joined Friends Reunited dating and Swoon.co.uk as their relationship expert. In 2011 he was asked by Camilla Batmanghelidjh of Kids Company to begin working with staff and kids as their inhouse Cognitive Hypnotherapist. He is a Fellow of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and in 2003 received their Researcher of the Year Award for his groundbreaking book Wordweaving volume I: The Science of Suggestion. He was a Keynote speaker at their international conference in 2006, and in 2007 received their highest honour, the Hartland Memorial Award, for his outstanding contribution to Hypnotherapy. I don't stand at the front of the room because I've found all the answers. I'm there because I'm passionate about the search for them.
- Author(s)Trevor Silvester
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.