All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the basic principles of coding. Learn how to give instructions and turn instructions into code. Figure out how to debug code, solve problems and use algorithms.
- Author(s)Max Wainewright
- PublisherQeb Publishing Quarto Library
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow to Code
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQeb Publishing Quarto Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.