All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all love comfort - but, psychologically, it can be a real trap, holding you back and keeping you stuck in dead-end situations. Using the principles of Rational Emotive Therapy, this book helps people deal with discomfort in life, with advice on how to get things done, achieve goals and overcome inertia. The book covers the problems of those who take a masochistic approach to life's frustrations, and those who use quick fixes such as alcohol and drugs. It discusses how to overcome emotional problems which can result when things don't go to plan, such as anger, depression and self-pity.
- Author BiographyProfessor Windy Dryden is a leading author on psychological and counselling topics, and one of the world's most renowned CBT therapists. He is Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths College, London, and the author of 200 books.
- Author(s)Windy Dryden
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.