All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fifth Edition of the best-selling How to Conduct Surveys guides readers through the process of developing their own rigorous surveys and evaluating the credibility of surveys created by others. Offering practical, step-by-step advice and written in the same clear and accessible style as her other works, author Arlene Fink centres her guidance on choosing the appropriate type of survey, writing survey questions and responses, formatting the survey, deciding on the characteristics and numbers of respondents to include, determining the frequency of surveying respondents, and analyzing and reporting the results. The Fifth Edition pays particular attention to the internet and online surveys, considering best practices and techniques for developing a thorough and effective survey.
- Author BiographyArlene Fink (PhD) is Professor of Medicine and Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, and president of the Langley Research Institute. Her main interests include evaluation and survey research and the conduct of research literature reviews as well as the evaluation of their quality. Dr. Fink has conducted scores of evaluation studies in public health, medicine, and education. She is on the faculty of UCLA's Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and is a scientific and evaluation advisor to UCLA's Gambling Studies and IMPACT (Improving Access, Counseling & Treatment for Californians with Prostate Cancer) programs. She consults nationally and internationally for agencies such as L'institut de Promotion del la Prevention Secondaire en Addictologie (IPPSA) in Paris, France, and Peninsula Health in Victoria, Australia. Professor Fink has taught and lectured extensively all over the world and is the author of more than 130 peer-reviewed articles and 15 textbooks.
- Author(s)Arlene G. Fink
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date08/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.