All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Cook stands out as an excellent stand-alone cookbook that will keep you coming back again and again. Much more than a collection of recipes, the aim of the book is to give the reader the confidence and the tools they need to be independent. After 30 years of cooking professionally, Annie Bell kws which recipes work and which ones don't. In this volume she has assembled her core repertoire of dishes that she would choose to hand down to her children to see them through life. But this is also an indispensable guide for the more experienced cook, with all the essentials in one volume, along with lots of up-to-date alternatives and ideas that reflect Annie's personal style of cooking.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell has been principal cookery writer on the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine for many years, and won the Guild of Food Writers' Journalist of the Year. Her previous books include the Gorgeous series, The Camping Cookbook, Soup Glorious Soup, The Picnic Cookbook and Annie Bell's Baking Bible.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.