How to Cook: Ingredients, Techniques, Recipes by Flame Tree Publishing (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo, you may be a beginner or you may be a regular cook who wants to add to their repertoire or learn a little more about the techniques behind the wizardry. Look further - this is the ideal guide to all the basics and then some. From how to boil an egg to how to get the perfect hollandaise sauce, from choosing and cooking different cuts of meat to making the best mashed potatoes, everything you need is here. Invaluable techniques and information is provided in clear and simple English, broken down into eggs, meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, rice and pasta, sauces and baking. You can then try your newly learned techniques in one of the recipes that is also provided!
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.